This Santa Ten Counting with Unifix Cubes is a math important activity to play and to help young children develop their mathematical thinking.
A child’s math knowledge predicts later academic achievement better than early reading or attention skills.
Math is part of children’s everyday lives.
This quality resource was designed specifically for early child development and learning.
Included in the PDF
- 5 Coloured Printable Christmas Unifix with a Santa and numbers from 1 to 10.
- Each page comes with a Ten Frame for children to complete with an object, according to the number.
Take a look around our store to find more ideas and activities for you to use in your classroom.
- Cut each number frame individually.
- Laminate or glue in another colored paper to make a frame before laminating, to make it stronger.
- Cut number frames individually after laminating.
- Ready to use
- Give children unifix cubes.
Note: if you don’t have unifix cubes, you can use buttons or even playdough. Children make a ball and stick in on the space for counting.
Copyright © 2021. Early Learning | Creative Solutions