This Christmas Santa’s Sleigh Name Puzzle is a great way to create a fun learning opportunity for kids.
Puzzles help children develop finger strength, perseverance and problem-solving skills.
Picking up, moving and twisting the pieces of a puzzle helps children to develop finger strength and hand-eye coordination.
This quality resource was designed specifically for early child development and learning.
Included in the PDF
- 2 coloured printable pages with reindeers to write letters of children’s’ names to help them push Santa’s Sleigh.
- 1 Extra black and white printable sheet to practice writing child’s name.
Take a look around our store to find more ideas and activities for you to use in your classroom.
- Ready to Use
- Write child’s name on Santa’s sleigh
- Write each letter of child’s name on a different reindeer.
- Cut the reindeers and Santa.
- Shuffle the papers and have the child look at Santa’s sleigh to use as model to find letters of their name in order.
- Put reindeers in order according to letters of name.
- Glue on a piece of paper.
Note: If child is advanced, ask him/her to write the letters on each reindeer. Then the child can cut, shuffle and glue in order on sheet of paper.
Copyright © 2021. Early Learning | Creative Solutions